Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Image code goes hereDescription goes here
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» AVACS Live Chat
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 am by Khan

» www.advertisehotspot.com -We have our domain finally!
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 am by Joel

» Advertise Hotspot
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:54 pm by Joel

» A new forum host
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 pm by micro1000

» Lady Gaga, Yay or Nay?
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:47 am by ruziko

» Fright Site - Horror Community
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 am by ruziko

» Funny Pictures
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 pm by micro1000

» Aloha people!
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 pm by micro1000

» Guess the next user
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm by Cafetin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator

Affiliates
Forum Topsite
[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin] K3vpug
Heavenforums

Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Violation Tool

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Completed]Advertise Hotspot REVIEW REQUEST[Cafetin]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joel

Joel

What you want to be reviewed: Full review please
Name of the site: Advertise Hotspot
Link to your site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Extra comments: Thanks in advance!

http://advertisehotspot.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Cafetin

Cafetin
Admin
Admin

I`m on it.

Joel

Joel

thanks for your effort Cafetin:)

Cafetin

Cafetin
Admin
Admin

My rating table:
S - Unexpectedly Awesome
A - Awesome
B - Pretty Nice
C - Average
D - Below Average
F - Fail

Graphics:
- Theme: I am more of a dark fan but what should I say? I just don`t like bright themes. That`s all. But the scrolling in the affiliates box is too fast making it really hard to see even the forums names. I suppose it`s because there are a lot of them but still, slow it down if you can. (B)
- Banner: I like the way you showed the meaning of "hot" and "spot". But you (or whoever made the banner) made the second word in it so detailed that the first part seems like it is just a "filler". When you make a banner you should make it balanced in colors - which you mainly did - and in details too. (B)
- Navigation Bar: I really miss some buttons there. I saw you have some designers so you should give them this job. Let both of them work out a "collection". That way you will have a choice. (C)
- Icons: They are matching the forums and the categories they represent. They are all colorful which makes the "Forum War" not fitting in. You should change it to something with, well, colors. Aside from that, they are good. (A)
So the overall is B.

Categories & Forums: You have all the topics that is needed for an advertising site. One thing: you should give more attention on the descriptions of the forums. One glitch that I first noticed that one of them is named "Site of the Week" but the first four word below is "Site of the Month". So which one is it? Yes, you can find it out if you read the guidelines but it`s still annoying. Also I could not figure out the meaning of the new "Topic Ads" service. So be more specific there. That means another B.

Usergroups: You have a total of 9 groups. I found some oddities in the sorting of them. Why is a "Post Maniac" more important than a staff member like the "Gfx Designer" or a "Reviewer"? Also I think a VIP membership is not given to you just because you post 80 times. That would mean that there is no real difference between a "VIP Member" and a "Post Maniac" therefore one of them is unnecessary. So first of all, you should reorder them and make the staff members before the VIP and Post Maniacs. Secondly, you should make a difference between the last two groups I mentioned or delete one of them. So this is a B from me.

Activity: You have a total of 100 members which means - as the site is about two months old -, you have 1.60 new member per day. That is a nice achievement in my opinion. And the amount of members connected during last 24 hours is really nice too (there was 20 member on the list when I visited). The number of posts so far is looking good at first sight but I actually looked into it and found out that 80% of them were made by only 10 user and 40% (of that 80%) was posted by the founder itself. I hope it will change in the near future. Another B here.

Some more advice: Use spaces after you finish your sentences. It looks awful when you are searching for the end of the sentence (as I did).

So congrats! Your site is a clean B category from my view. Not bad i must say. My expectations are high after all.

micro1000

micro1000
Founder
Founder

Review completed.
Cash taken away.

https://aclipse.forumotion.com

Joel

Joel

wow! Thanks for the great review! By the way, my forum is 5 weeks old only:) Do join!

micro1000

micro1000
Founder
Founder

Topic locked.

https://aclipse.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum